CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 17 August 2013

Craft-A-Thon

Hi everyone :)

Back in June this year I started, along with the help of some other admins, a Facebook networking page for crafters called Craft-A-Thon.  It went down so well with so many crafters that on 1st August I launched a Craft Forum for everyone to come together and have somewhere where they can refer to for asking advice and things like that.

The forum covers help and advice for facebook pages, general help for your crafts business, finding and attending Craft Fairs and lots of other things too!!  For a one off standard fee of £4.99 for a year premium members can also benefit from monthly prize Give Aways, blog hops, be able to advertise their business and also gain potential business through the forum in the 'Handmade Requests' section.  Premium members can also sell any unwanted craft stash too!  There are lots of other benefits for premium members that can be found >>> here <<<.

Click on the banner below and head over to the forum and see what you think :)


Hope to see you over there!
Gemma x

1 comment:

  1. Gemma will check on this but a bit short of money until Tuesday so will sort out then. In the meantime would appreciate it if you follow me that you go to my new blog and follow me again. (does that make sense) Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my post, I do enjoy reading them. I do moderate all of the comments I receive, your comment will appear shortly.